Swelife and MedTech4Health call closing 27 January
Read full information and apply at Vinnova’s website.
Focus of the call and who can apply?
- Collaborative projects developing products, treatments or procedures with great innovation potential aiming to improve prevention, diagnosis, monitoring or treatments of diseases or other conditions that require, or may require, health care.
- Projects between TRL3-TRL6
- Project teams consisting of at least two partners that should come from different sectors, e.g. academia, industry or healthcare.
- The call aims to contribute to sustainable growth within the Life Science sector in Sweden
- Call opens 21 November 2016
- Call closes 27 January 2017
- Funding: max 1MSEK (up to 50% co-financing)
- Project length: max 1 year
- Estimated project start: beginning of June 2017 (no later than 15 August 2017)
- Questions? Contact Anna Ridderstad at Swelife, project leader for this call: firstname.lastname@example.org
A Swelife and MedTech4Health collaborative call
- Increased funding in the call (totally 15 MSEK)
- Additional expertise
- Joint forces between the two strategic innovation programs
Both Swelife and MedTech4Health offer all applicants support on their applications. Please contact:
Swelife Hands-on model
Swelife offers a free of charge support and guidance to strengthen your application or project, increasing its quality and possibility for funding. Our four-step support is called the Swelife Hands-on model.
Opening Spring 2017:
Swelife accelerator programme 2016-2017, step 2
(exclusively for projects previously funded by Swelife)
Opens: spring 2017
For whom? This call exclusively targets projects previously funded by Swelife. Target group will be personally invited to apply.
Budget: Maximum 5 MSEK per project for maximum 2 years. Please note that 50% co-funding is required. The call has a total budget of minimum 14 MSEK.
Swelife’s calls are handled through Vinnova.
Opportunities for co-financing
Swelife has worked with the regional coordinators and identified further opportunities for co-financing. Contact your regional coordinator to find out more about the opportunities in your region.
East Central Sweden
(Uppsala, Södermanland, Östergötland, Örebro or Västmanland county)
Erik Olaisson, Uppsala BIO
Bo-Ragnar Tolf, Karolinska Institutet Innovation Office
Göran Leonardsson, Sahlgrenska Science Park
Swelife Hands-on model
Get support, learn more and apply!
Swelife offers all applicants free guidance and support in order to strengthen the quality of your application or project, increasing the possibility for funding. In this process, we use the Swelife hands-on model. For more information, please contact one of Swelife’s regional co-ordinators who can connect you with your local innovation actor. Swelife’s calls are handled through Vinnova.