Collaborative projects for better health, autumn 2020
updated October 9, 2020
For innovation projects with great commercial potential. The projects must lead to products, services, processes or other solutions that create quality or value. They are expected to lead to better prevention of health conditions or to better diagnosis, monitoring (monitoring) or treatment.
Value-creating solutions can mean that they
- are innovative or significantly better than what is already on the market
enriched by in-depth collaboration between different sectors
- are developed together with end users, such as patients
- have a clear commercial focus.
About the call
- Contribution SEK 0.5 – 3 million
- Co-financing at least 50% (so if you are applying for 3 million, you need to show that you have additional financing of at least 3 million)
- Up to 24 months long projects
- Broad announcement: pharmacy, diagnostics, Medtech, e-health, food for medical purposes
- Total budget SEK 36 million
- Co-announcement between Swelife and Medtech4Health
THE PURPOSE OF THE CALL IS TO CONTRIBUTE TO
- improved health and well-being and / or more efficient care
- sustainable growth in life science in Sweden and strengthened international competitiveness and attractiveness.
THIS CAN APPLY FOR FUNDING FOR:
- Ideas that are innovative and that can be developed into an innovation
- Solutions that lead to improved prevention, diagnosis, monitoring or treatment
- The solution must meet a need and demand from, for example, patients, healthcare
- During the projects, the project must take a clear step towards commercialization or implementation
- The call opens: 14 September 2020
- Open drop-in meetings online will be held continuously until the announcement closes. There you can ask questions.
More info here.
- The call closes: 25 November 2020, at 14.00
- Decision announcement latest: 31 March 2021
- Project start at the earliest: 14 April 2021
- Start-up meeting for supported projects: 13 April 2020
Q&A – texts will be here soon!
Below you will soon find questions and answers about the announcement. This text is intended as a support in the application process. Under each main question, there are answers to additional related questions. If you experience any ambiguity, it is the information in the announcement text on Vinnova’s website that applies.