Support for (new) events and collaborations within health
Swelife can support externally organised events aimed at stimulating inter-sectoral collaboration and innovation within the field of health. Swelife can provide financial support and contribute by disseminating information about the meeting.
The event is to meet the following criteria:
- facilitate collaboration and innovation which addresses major challenges in the field of health
- national and open meetings communicated throughout the country
- inter-sectoral meetings with representatives from at least two of the following sectors: public healthcare, academia and industry. One sector is not to represent more than 75% of the total number of participants.
Two types of support are provided:
- Swelife can support the establishment of new meeting places (start-up support year 1 and year 2) which clearly contribute to Swelife’s effect logic. This start-up support can amount to a maximum of SEK 75 000.
- Swelife can support established meeting places with an amount not exceeding SEK 20 000. This support aims to highlight projects from Swelife’s portfolio in the meeting programme, either strategic projects and/or financed innovation projects.
Your application is to include
- needs analysis
- meeting programme
- plan for communication of result
Swelife reserves the right to use and disseminate the needs analysis in other contexts. The documentation is assessed by representatives of Swelife and Vinnova who decide together on possible support.
Swelife can disseminate information about the meeting.
In cases where Swelife has provided financial support, Swelife is to be given the following opportunities:
- presentation of Swelife-funded innovation projects or strategic projects at the meeting
- Swelife logo on printed material, emails and/or website
- roll-up banners in connection with the meeting.
After the meeting, Swelife is to have access to information about the participants: the total number of participants and their distribution over different sectors (academia, industry and public healthcare) and regions.