Impact evidence and objectives
Here you can read about Swelife’s impact evidence and objectives, that is, how we on the programme plan and set goals for our activities.
Swedish Life Science is a leader in the development of world-class health and sustainable growth.
Swelife facilitates and accelerates innovation and collaboration within Life Science – from ideas to societal benefits.
Swelife’s impact evidence includes three impact goals, which are achieved through the results generated from Swelife’s focus areas with the help of a clear focus. Together, they contribute to achieving our target state.
Target state: Together we create sustainable growth – for the health of the individual
Strategy is a journey of change to reach a state. Our target state describes who id doing what, in a context that allows us to picture it.
Focus: Collaboration that provides results
In order for the strategy to succeed, we have to prioritise. Having a clear focus will facilitate our reaching the target state.
- The skills and resources within Swedish Life Science are used nationally through collaboration and coordination
- Sweden has a sustainable, growing and internationally competitive Life Science sector
- Residents in Sweden have access to innovative, cost-effective and customised solutions for improved health based on current best practices
Focus areas and sub-goals
Every focus area has several sub-goals. The success of sub-goals is measured by indicators.
Make collaboration a natural way of working
- All relevant stakeholders collectively contribute in innovation efforts
- Increased consensus and reduced fragmentation within the Swedish Life Science sector
Increase collaboration between Swedish infrastructures for Life Science
Make expertise and infrastructure more accessible
- Swelife has increased collaboration between research and development infrastructures in Sweden
- Swelife has increased collaboration between stakeholders in Sweden that support innovation
- Swelife has made it easier to find relevant expertise and infrastructure in Life Science
- Swelife has increased its utilisation of research and development infrastructures in Sweden
Facilitate finding and attracting funding
Increase access to funding for Life Science
- Swelife has made it easier to understand the financing opportunities available to develop solutions for improved health
- Swelife-funded projects have increased their opportunities to attract funding
- Swelife has contributed to a more comprehensive flow of capital for Life Science
- Swelife-funded projects have increased their opportunities to attract funding from outside Sweden
Create conditions for scaling up solutions for improved health
Increase focus on predicting and preventing ill health by establishing the concept Healthy-Risk-Ill
- Swelife has started and further developed nationally scalable solutions for improved health
- Swelife has improved the conditions for the implementation and management of scalable solutions
- Swelife has nationally established the concept of Healthy-Risk-Ill
- Swelife has contributed to an increased focus on predicting and preventing ill health in Sweden
Make health data more coordinated and systematic
Make health data more accessible
- Swelife has established the conditions for coordinated and systematic health data
- Swelife has increased collaboration between various digital infrastructures
- Swelife has improved access to systematic health data
- Swelife has improved the conditions for long-term management of structured health data